Welcome, The Pagan Veil is a social network bringing together all paths, beliefs and levels of knowledge in a supportive community.

Support the Veil

Please help support the Veil by donating.  Select your amount then click the Support Button.

Amount
Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Discussions - Latest Activity

Teachings

Started by Adrian Criado in General. Last reply by Sareph 16 minutes ago. 13 Replies

Any good vegetarian recipes?

Started by Butterfly Moon Monster Bunnny in General. Last reply by Mit Solanki 11 hours ago. 6 Replies

What Are the Little Things You Do Each Day?

Started by Eris Dueller in General. Last reply by Adrian Criado yesterday. 12 Replies

Why do we say Blessed Be?

Started by Woods Wizard in General. Last reply by Mit Solanki on Sunday. 22 Replies

Joining the Veil

Started by Bekah Evie Bel Carman in Rules for the Board - PLEASE READ. Last reply by auld nick devlin on Thursday. 2 Replies

Superstitious belief.

Started by Woods Wizard in General. Last reply by shadow Apr 16. 19 Replies

Seasons! A new one is upon us

Started by feline.friday in General. Last reply by Bekah Evie Bel Carman Apr 14. 13 Replies

The Occult Reality

Started by Joe Bandel in General. Last reply by Joe Bandel Apr 14. 18 Replies

Things you've always wanted to do?

Started by Butterfly Moon Monster Bunnny in General. Last reply by Eris Dueller Apr 14. 14 Replies

Greetings!

Started by PaganLady in Introduce Yourself. Last reply by PaganLady Apr 13. 5 Replies

CURRENT MOON

Badge

Loading…

Hello, I'm Samantha but usually go by Samiie. I am a 22 year old Pagan Alaskan. I'm 5'2, and 110 lbs. I have 3 children, Xander 2 going on 3, Robbie 4 months, and my husband who is 23. For the Americans out there, please don't judge me because of Sarah Palin. No one likes her that i know of. I recently just came out of the "broom-closet" so to speak, and am hoping to expand my knowledge, the little that i do have...

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:-) I'm fairly new to the craft. I'm electic pagan. 29. 5'3 and 105lbs. I'm married and have one son Ryder who is 2 1/2 yrs. old. I grew up in a Penecostal church and knew from a young age there was more to religion probably due to the fact I questioned things and got NO answers whatsoever ever. I do have an ancestor who was unfortunately persecuted for being a witch. As a child growing up in the Appalachian mounatins of Kentucky I saw mamy things in the forest that were not of this realm. unfortunately as I grew older I lost this sight. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing stories :-)

hello samiie welcome to the board..

Welcome on board!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Bekah Evie Bel Carman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service