Welcome, The Pagan Veil is a social network bringing together all paths, beliefs and levels of knowledge in a supportive community.

Support the Veil

Please help support the Veil by donating.  Select your amount then click the Support Button.

Amount
Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Discussions - Latest Activity

Mantras

Started by Mit Solanki in Working Tools. Last reply by Gwen ap Mannanan 3 hours ago. 42 Replies

Dreams

Started by Ricky Reid in General. Last reply by Mit Solanki 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

Facebook, name changes, the broom closet, etc...

Started by Eleana Penthia in General. Last reply by Gwen ap Mannanan on Sunday. 5 Replies

Hands on worship

Started by Bekah Evie Bel Carman in The God, Goddess & Deities. Last reply by Gwen ap Mannanan Aug 14. 4 Replies

Ok, be careful what you ask for.

Started by Woods Wizard in Working Tools. Last reply by Gwen ap Mannanan Aug 14. 25 Replies

Do you have a Wand

Started by Wiccan in Working Tools. Last reply by Mit Solanki Aug 12. 16 Replies

Super Moon Rite

Started by Gwen ap Mannanan in Spells & Rituals. Last reply by Gwen ap Mannanan Aug 10. 1 Reply

Hi lovely people!

Started by Mara in Introduce Yourself. Last reply by Mit Solanki Aug 8. 10 Replies

Intro, questions and thanks!

Started by Markos Gage in Introduce Yourself. Last reply by Markos Gage Aug 8. 7 Replies

Newbie :)

Started by Rachel Wright in Introduce Yourself. Last reply by Gwen ap Mannanan Aug 7. 19 Replies

The Mind

Started by Adrian Criado in The Pagan Lounge. Last reply by Mit Solanki Aug 7. 35 Replies

Kemetics

Started by Ricky Reid in The God, Goddess & Deities. Last reply by Ricky Reid Aug 5. 12 Replies

CURRENT MOON

Blog Posts

why

Posted by Anna leigh plume on June 23, 2014 at 12:50pm 0 Comments

poem- bloodlusted being

Posted by Anna leigh plume on June 21, 2014 at 2:44am 0 Comments

poem- sorrow

Posted by Anna leigh plume on June 21, 2014 at 2:43am 3 Comments

letting go- song lyrics

Posted by Anna leigh plume on June 21, 2014 at 2:42am 0 Comments

Badge

Loading…

Hello, I'm Samantha but usually go by Samiie. I am a 22 year old Pagan Alaskan. I'm 5'2, and 110 lbs. I have 3 children, Xander 2 going on 3, Robbie 4 months, and my husband who is 23. For the Americans out there, please don't judge me because of Sarah Palin. No one likes her that i know of. I recently just came out of the "broom-closet" so to speak, and am hoping to expand my knowledge, the little that i do have...

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:-) I'm fairly new to the craft. I'm electic pagan. 29. 5'3 and 105lbs. I'm married and have one son Ryder who is 2 1/2 yrs. old. I grew up in a Penecostal church and knew from a young age there was more to religion probably due to the fact I questioned things and got NO answers whatsoever ever. I do have an ancestor who was unfortunately persecuted for being a witch. As a child growing up in the Appalachian mounatins of Kentucky I saw mamy things in the forest that were not of this realm. unfortunately as I grew older I lost this sight. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing stories :-)

hello samiie welcome to the board..

Welcome on board!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Bekah Evie Bel Carman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service