Welcome, The Pagan Veil is a social network bringing together all paths, beliefs and levels of knowledge in a supportive community.

Support the Veil

Please help support the Veil by donating.  Select your amount then click the Support Button.

Amount
Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Discussions - Latest Activity

Why do we say Blessed Be?

Started by Woods Wizard in General. Last reply by Woods Wizard 5 hours ago. 19 Replies

What Are the Little Things You Do Each Day?

Started by Eris Dueller in General. Last reply by shadow 20 hours ago. 10 Replies

Joining the Veil

Started by Bekah Evie Bel Carman in Rules for the Board - PLEASE READ. Last reply by auld nick devlin yesterday. 2 Replies

Superstitious belief.

Started by Woods Wizard in General. Last reply by shadow on Wednesday. 19 Replies

Seasons! A new one is upon us

Started by feline.friday in General. Last reply by Bekah Evie Bel Carman on Monday. 13 Replies

The Occult Reality

Started by Joe Bandel in General. Last reply by Joe Bandel on Sunday. 18 Replies

Things you've always wanted to do?

Started by Butterfly Moon Monster Bunnny in General. Last reply by Eris Dueller on Sunday. 14 Replies

Greetings!

Started by PaganLady in Introduce Yourself. Last reply by PaganLady on Sunday. 5 Replies

Pleased To Be Here!

Started by Siofra Nathifa in Introduce Yourself. Last reply by PaganLady Apr 12. 7 Replies

Newbie :)

Started by Rachel Wright in Introduce Yourself. Last reply by PaganLady Apr 12. 11 Replies

CURRENT MOON

Badge

Loading…

A quick but VERY important questions for my Australian pagan members.

Could you please answer this question :

The Witches House is synonymus with who OR What ?

No, Im not being silly ! If you could please answer this for me, I would appreciate it very much, it is simply a question I would like answered.

If you could also answer, What (if anything ) Does the Witches House mean to you ?

Dark Blessings & Love Allison

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sanctuary

The Witches House conjures up a cottage a wild garden, intrigue curiosity and a kind gut feeling that you want to go inside mixed with a little fear just to see whats within! "Come in my pretty's"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Bekah Evie Bel Carman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service