Please join me in exploring all aspects of Shamanism from all over the world. Although many forms of shamanism seem quite different they do tend to have similarities at the core of their beliefs. Consider the following list created by Michael Harner.
* A call to Heal: shamans (men & women) are called to be healers rather than choosing this path
* Shamans move in two worlds: ordinary & non-ordinary reality
* A shared conception of Non-ordinary Reality (NOR): the spirit world or "Otherworld"
* Accessing Non-Ordinary Reality through an altered state of consciousness
* Sacred objects: shamanic practice harnesses the sacred/healing energies of physical objects
* A responsibility to the community: to heal and to celebrate the sacredness of life.
Latest Activity: Mar 18
Greetings all and Welcome! Thank you for joining me on this journey! Now moving forward please understand that I am no authority on this matter but would rather walk the path along side of you.…Continue